Halto produces MAST Swiss Design and distributes the brands: UppaBaby and Nomi by Evomove.
Mast Swiss Design
The slogan “Why make things difficult when they can be easy?” clearly underlines the main mission of MAST Swiss Design.
MAST Swiss Design is a young and innovative brand operating in the field of products for babies and children. Through its headquarters in Switzerland, it responds directly to the needs of parents looking for high-quality, safe and practical prams and accessories for their children.
Founded in 2017 in Switzerland by Thomas and Alessandro, it has always worked hard to find the simplest and smartest solutions. Therefore, it is crucial for MAST to fulfil its commitments by always welcoming customer feedback, advancing new ideas and constantly improving the pram industry with new solutions.
We offer several models:
- M.2 The ideal companion for walks and outings, thanks to its light weight!
- M.3 Dynamic and flexible! Ideal for family adventures!
- M.4 The everyday hero!
- M.2x The compact solution with optimal suspension for getting around in the city or immersing yourself in nature!
Nomi by Evomove
NOMI BY EVOMOVE is the most popular high chair in Europe and offers your child a safe and stable platform. With it adults and children alike can enjoy family lunches and dinners.
The design is by Peter Opsvik (more than 40 years of experience in designing evolutionary chairs for children and adults).
It can be used from birth with the Nomi Baby addition. It easily converts from a high chair to a chair so that your little one is always sitting in the most ergonomic position possible.
UPPAbaby is an innovative American company.
Our goal is to produce high quality baby products.
We explore ways to provide greater comfort and safety for your little ones, while maintaining convenience and style for parents.
Here are our models:
- VISTA V2 “One for all”
- CRUZ V2 “Compact without compromise”.
- MINU ‘the lightweight pram for your daily adventures’.
- RIDGE “Go the distance”. Built for performance, the RIDGE all-terrain jogger goes more places at every step.