Pingvin was founded in 2016 as a distributor of baby products, focusing its offer on Northern European brands. We like brands that are beautiful, environmentally conscious and with a greater sensitivity to organic cotton and sustainable materials.
The brands we distribute are:
- BabyLivia (Norway) with silicone bibs and feeding accessories
- Little Dutch (Holland) with wooden and rubber toys and a textile collection of baby clothes and bedroom sets.
- Fresk (The Netherlands) with baby clothes and accessories such as bags, beach and rain gear
- Hust&Claire (Denmark) 0-16 years clothing in organic cotton
- Pigeon Organics (England) clothing 0-8 years in organic cotton
- Blade&Rose (England) colourful leggings and accessories for nursery and kindergarten
- Little Indians (Netherlands) cool clothing and hair accessories
- La Fillette (Germany) hair accessories
- Betty’s Home (Poland) designer furniture and accessories for the bedroom
- Hoppediz (Germany) Headbands and baby carriers
In our showroom you can see all our brands, because in order to choose you have to see, touch, combine and experiment. We have a magnificent space in Milan made especially for this. A space that is constantly changing because it welcomes all the new products and changes according to the customer we are expecting.
These are our strong points:
- Large warehouse for immediate delivery: We have chosen to manage the warehouse directly in order to respond as quickly as possible to our customers’ requests.
- Network of representatives for a direct relationship: We believe that the relationship is the basis for better customer service. This is why we have agents throughout most of Italy.
- Sales office always available: The Milan office is available round the clock from 8.00 to 17.30 by phone or email for any request.