Founded in 1982 by Fritz Sieber and his son Michael with only 5 employees, thanks to a series of successful acquisitions, the company has developed into a group capable of covering all segments of the toy market, ranking among the top 5 in the industry.
Simba Dickie Group is:
- 4000 products
- 20 Brands
- 3000 employees worldwide
- 30 locations worldwide
- 8 production sites (located in Germany, France, Spain, Czech Republic and Thailand)
The group’s brands are Simba, Dickie, Smoby, Majorette, Jada, Eichhorn, Zoch, BIG, Noris, Carson, Nicotoy, Schuco, Schipper, Aquaplay and Corolle: a complete range of toys for children of all ages, for playing outdoors or at home.
- Category: complete range from A to Z
– Well-known and established brands on the market
– High quality standards
– Competitive price/quality ratio
- Audience: boys and girls aged 0 years and over